sábado, 31 de marzo de 2007

The End of Sex

THE END OF SEX


They had been sitting for two hours watching their faces reflecting in the cold cup of coffee, staring at each other with boredom drilling their bodies, their brains tired and a non-stop rain falling defying the patience of mortals.
(The coffee shop has a big window, beside it our heroes in a wooden table, the drops sliding down the crystal, all the other couples, and people in the small café have the same tiredness in their looks. Indifference.

Man.- I had it with sex. (Suddenly he broke the silence).
Woman. - Me too. (She agreed with the same tone of sickness).
Man.- I mean, I really had it.
Woman. - So, what’s your point?
Man.- What’s my point? What’s your wild sexual fantasy?
Woman.- I don’t know. Maybe make love while we are falling from the sky.
Man.- Be real. Besides, I think we did that.
Woman.- Well (doubtfully) you should know, I’ve told you many times.
Man.- Yeah, and we’ve fulfilled your fantasies so many times.
Woman.- Well…yes…so.
Man.- So that’s my point, we can’t go any further, and we have tried everything. It’s just so monotonous. We are loosing the sparkle.
Woman.- Yeah, you are right.
Man.- No fun. But we had great times.
Woman.- For sure, the greatest lovers on the face of the Earth.
Man.- Earth, I hate that. Like the time when we first met. You were sensuality and I was lust.
Woman.- Our first touch was lighting.
Man.- We looked in each other’s eyes.
Woman.- approaching wordless.
Man.- Your lips barely open, waiting to be kissed for the first time.
Woman.- We followed our instincts. We were made to love.
Man.- I kissed you softly, my tongue reached inside your mouth breathless, my hands searched for your exquisite breast, touched them doubtfully, then down your belly, your womb and to that wetness, the vortex of my imagination.
Woman.- you were shaking. I was sweating and feeling a delicious pain when your finger was exploring my inside.
Man.- I was astonished when your dress fell down to the ground, my erection was about to explode.
Woman.- (laughing) I was very much surprised when I saw your piece of meat. I couldn’t imagine it inside of me. It was enormous. I was so naïve.
Man.- I started kissing your neck and all your body inch by inch, your sweat tasted like strong liquor.
Woman.- Your tongue felt so right, your hard body pressing mine, so tender.
Man.- each drop like pearls and I left a wet path in your skin, a happy trail to your salty garden. That smell was like a drug. I thought I could die in there. Cunilingus: exquisite dish.
Woman.- (laughing) I was so ashamed, my body trembling. It felt so good.
Man.- I was exploring.
Woman.- I loved to be explored.
Man.- We unleashed something that day.
Woman.- Not until your penis was wandering around my thighs looking to get inside.
Man.- We invented something when I penetrated you. Ah! That feeling! We justified our existence.
Woman.- The flesh.
Man.- We almost fainted.
Woman.- We just couldn’t stop.
Man.- We must have invented a thousand positions.
Woman.- we became greedy.
Man.- The purpose of sex is reproduction.
Woman.- We ignored that.
Man.- Me on top, you on top, we standing. Oh! When we sucked our parts at the same time, you were sitting on my face, moaning, humid, you were licking, a puddle in my mouth.
Woman.- Oh yeah. Well your penis was gloaming with my saliva, it was beating like a heart. Felatio my dearest, a splendid dessert.
Man.- our bodies were throbbing.
Woman.- We were like a knot.
Man.- Then I discovered your anus. I think I touched your intestines with my sizzling tongue.
Woman.- And your dick. We invented sodomy.
Man.- your ass was tight. That smell used to keep me alive.
Woman.- The flavour of your semen. I must have drunk litres of it, dripping on my chin. I was inside of you too, with my finger remember? You rocking and I caressing your prostate.
Man.- You really moved me woman.
Woman.- Then we met this guy. The alcoholic one bac something.
Man.- And he introduced us to the wine.
Woman.- A new experience, we made love under its influence.
Man.- I drank it from your body.
Woman.- Sticky love, you lick it.
Man.- Sweat and sweet
Woman.- you smeared me with all kinds of stuff.
Man.- Well, you cooked and eat on my naked body.
Woman.- Then the trios, the menage au trois, the threesome.
Man.- we have a guest of every race in our bed.
Woman.- Men, women and all kinds of drugs. We tried them as they invented them.
Man.- But we didn’t invent homosexuality.
Woman.- not really, you were sodomized though, screaming like a woman.
Man.- Well, you had four men at the same time, your two hole occupied, your mouth busy and trying to satisfy the other fellow with your breasts.
Woman.- I did satisfy the guy.
Man.- Those orgies were mythical.
Woman.- Human labyrinths.
Man,- With a lot of holes to be filled.
Woman.- I think it was France. Yes, the young virgins, the priest, the studs, the royalty, the slaves, sexual humiliation, I was THE dominatrix.
Man.- No masks, no clothes, no social status.
Woman.- Hedonism at the max. Did we invent that word?
Man.- every one looking for the same thing. Out of them.
Woman.- We didn’t know if it was day or night. Everyone naked, some crying, some screaming, white eyes, fat, skinny, blondes, I don’t know. No complexes and a lot of fetishes. Fetish (thinking) Oh those French.
Man.- We had the toys.
Woman.- You loved the whip.
Man.- I punished you, left maps on your skin. You loved the sensation of pain. Your body was on fire begging for more.
Woman.- Yes my man, but you had your share too. Handcuffed, dressed in leather, beaten until ejaculation. Crucified giving me your sacred fluids.
Man.- Fluids! That’s a good one. You were fascinated every time you felt my urine in your body, the golden shower splashing in your soft skin.
Woman.- I even took a shit in your stomach. Remember the warm sensation? And what about peeing on your face.
Man.- I loved to sprinkle our guests.
Woman.- yeah, we knew some kinky people.
Man.- Sick people! Remember the wanna-be vampires? They drank your blood. They wouldn’t have an orgasm if they didn’t have some blood.
Woman.- yes, I remember a guy that had a razor blade in his teeth and cut us and himself, he giving it to me and you to him. You liked men’s asses.
Man.- Twisted. Little streams of blood.
Woman.- We became voyeurs and bisexuality? I think we started that. Women odour a splendid gift to my senses.
Man.- We masturbated each other in public places.
Woman.- The time when we tied that priest, I sucked his erection until he cried. From both sides that is.
Man.- I rapped a nun while you were playing with that artificial device.
Woman.- technology helped us a lot.
Man.- yes, fucking in airplanes, in trains, in stadiums, in every new place and every corner of the world.
Woman.- We witnessed and recorded a lot of sexual stories.
Man.- Paedophile! We even practice that. Oh the little ones!
Woman.- The animals, honey, you made me do things beyond my capacity.
Man.- I was getting bored. Orgasm used to be the little Death, now it’s just a… We have gone too far.
Woman.- The couples don’t kiss anymore.
Man.- Love is just overrated
Woman.- We can’t do anything, people just lost interest.
Man.- Me too. I tell you. No more holding hands.
Woman.- No more love at first sight.
Man.- We had to experiment with all those things, because pure love just wasn’t there anymore.
Woman.- it wasn’t our fault
Man.- We had to keep the flame burning.
Woman.- Nobody cares anymore.
Man.- still, I don’t think we invented homosexuality.
Woman.- We were wrong.
Man.- I thought that was what people wanted. Variety.
Woman.- We lost love.
Man.- We failed. I’m tired. I don’t want to keep on.
Woman.- We even tried computers and sex with machines.
Man. Uh yep! There were accidents. Bloody ones.
Woman.- you drank my blood too, honey remember?
Man.- It gives me nausea now. Menstruation no fun anymore.
Woman.- are we senile?
Man.- No, we just have to have the ultimate experience. Super sex.
Woman.- I don’t get it. We tried everything, even donkeys, and geese.
Man.- No, no, forget about third parties, humans or animals or toys just you and me.
Woman.- Conventional love doesn’t work anymore remember? No more hugs and tenderness in the street, even bondage and sadomasochism are out of fashion. By the way, they stole that name, we should’ve registered that.
Man.- Fuck Venus! You don’t get it do you? I’m talking about the end. We finished our mission. It’s over, we are not needed anymore, and lust must be erased from the Bible, just six capital sins…
Woman.- I can’t believe it, even sex was sold. Prostitutes were our big help.
Man.- (Raising his voice) you are not listening. Remember how do we define orgasm?
Woman.- The climax? The ecstasy? The…
Man.- Little death honey, the little Death. How long since you had a good orgasm.
Woman.- I can’t quite remember?
Man.- See? There’s just no motivation. No horses, no orgies, no kids, virginities, no nothing. We are just missing one thing to experience.
Woman.- You mean…
Man.- Yes, we did all we could didn’t we?
Woman.- I guess you are right
Man.- the little Death within Death.
Woman.- And what’s going to happen?
Man.- That’s the beauty of it, we don’t know. We didn’t know what was going to happen when we screwed dead bodies did we?
Woman.- It was fun, cold dinner. Ne-cro-phile Nice word.
Man.- See what I mean? Just fuck until the end, the last orgasm, you and me, synchronised. We cum and we go. No more victims, nobody cares anyway.
Woman.- Do you think that souls have sex?
Man.- I don’t have a clue. Maybe. We just have to start exploring again. Invisible love. Fleshless lust and fluidless sensuality.
Woman.- Cupid you are a genius!
Man.- Venus, let’s go when we first started.
Woman.- When we lost our virginities and unleashed this chain reaction.
Man.- Arsenic? O>D> of heroin? A dagger? What would it be?
Woman.- We can just fuck our brains out.
Man.- A gun isn’t very romantic.
Woman.- A bomb! Wired to our heartbeats, when we reached climax. Kaboom!
Man.- Too insecure. The old fashion venom: Cicuta. We put a capsule in our mouths we feel the little Death, we kiss, we bite, fill our mouth with sweetness and...
Woman.- Darkness
Man.- Or light.
Woman.- Who knows?
Man.- Lets do it my coquettish and voluptuous princess of lust.
Woman.- Whatever you say my match-maker beloved prince.
Man.- Let us kiss.
Woman.- I love you.
Man.- I love you too.
(They kiss with tenderness)
That night the ocean stopped his tide, the Earth colded, the skies cried, the Gods in despair went to the stars searching for something they just don’t know what. The air carried a strange scent of aphrodisiac heat, but after two screams of pleasure all faded away. Two Gods were dead. The bodies lying on top of each other. That night love and sex ceased to exist. Misunderstood and misinterpreted. Beauty was mourning. Human kind was doomed.

OSWALDO PEREZ CABRERA.

No hay comentarios: